Anne's Awkward Adventure

A semester's journey into the world of technology.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Movie Night...better than a UVA football game!


Tonight was the night. The long awaited viewing of our digital stories. Everyone's worked and were awesome. Topics included trips around campus, childhood stories, adventures, true life issues, and even the kidnapping of Honey Mustard (yes, Honey Mustard).

Our teacher made up for his Halloween nightmare of not providing the students with candy by breaking the cardinal rule of computer labs--"No food or drink." Thanks!

It was very enjoyable seeing each other's perceptions and creativity. This class has allowed many of us to establish friendships which shall grow richer in the next three years.

Here's to movie night!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Curby Alexander said...

So does this mean I redeemed myself? At least a little bit, I hope. I was glad to hear you have gotten to know new people through the class. Establishing a good network is so important to this profession.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Curby Alexander said...

So does this mean I redeemed myself? At least a little bit, I hope. I was glad to hear you have gotten to know new people through the class. Establishing a good network is so important to this professsion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home